Friday, October 23, 2009

Free Willy's Transendence

Thanks for comments.
I'm still really interested in everything I listed, especailly nutrition(Ayurvedic would be incredible to study) and community health and mythology and stars and stories of monsters and tibetan religious dieties and the third eye and .....

So- you get it.


I'm starting a Tibetan story that has been translated into English in order to write the grant proposal. The story is called "___ (left it in my other backpack)___" .
Currently, I'm thinking about- narrative, Tibetan rhetoric in fiction or "aesthetics" according to Aristotle, Idea of Love/Portrayal of love... or whatever i come out with.

I'm going to draft the grant this weekend, i'll post a draft up- maybe roughly or final. I gotta make:


--turn into-->

2 comments:

  1. So...you've got to make Free Willy turn into a very large statue with his willy exposed? Hannah. You will have to fill me in when we're in MEXICO. Maybe we will have a Free Willy moment at the beach at PB, I am sure there are tons of killer whales there just waiting to fly overhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you use words like Ayurvedic, narrative, and rhetoric, my little brain just shuts down. I have to focus. Sounds like you have lots of work to do but you are up for the task!

    ReplyDelete